The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Viewing all actions or sorted actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Now that I am using the duration field to track priority, which is working great with the desktop app, I want to do that as well in the iPhone app. Unfortunately I can't sort, change grouping, or view all tasks at once, so my lists become the same old unprioritized goo I had before I started prioritizing. That makes the iPhone app a lot less useful to me.

See this post to understand what I mean about duration:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=11529