The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Some OmniFocus Scripts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I posted some OmniFocus scripts in various threads on the forum. I decided to put these on a web page for easier updates. The scripts include:
  • one to generate OF projects from selected OmniOutliner items;
  • one to generate new OF projects from template projects, complete with replacing placeholders and setting dates; and
  • a pair to create OF actions from Mail messages and to jump from the actions back to the message.

You can download all the scripts from my software downloads page. If you find the scripts useful you can subscribe to my RSS feed to be notified when I post updates.

Cheers,

Curt