The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1.0 - My background is transparent! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just installed the 1.0 release (dutifully upgrading every morning to the new version as I have done for weeks). I was initially excited to see that this was the actual 1.0 release. However, when I installed the update - I got this transparency that you see in the attached image. The context and project paths all have "(null)" in them now.

Anyone else have this issue?

Magnum6
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omnifocus.jpg
Views:	592
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	456  

Wow, that looks kinda cool. Impractical, yes, but still cool.

I'm not seeing that on my install of version 1.0. Something else must be wrong.

It looks like your background color somehow got set to transparent. I'm not sure how that could have happened, but you should be able to fix it for the sidebar by selecting a project and selecting "Clear Style" from the Format menu, and to fix it in the main action outline by selecting an action and doing the same thing.

edit - renamed the thread to make the title less generic and more search-friendly.

I get the attached issue when I'm in planning mode..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 12.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	458  

And, I was able to clear the problem by selecting a project (, any project) and clearing format.