The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

feature request: create and embed Omnioutliner documents in Omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I use Omnioutliner (OO) to brainstorm. I use OF to track tasks. As a result I find myself going back and forth between the two apps all the time.

If you own both apps, could OF spawn an OO outline as a child of an OF task or project? Imagine working on your task list, but then you want to brainstorm ideas (not tasks) for a project. Wouldn't it be cool to just hit a key and have an OO window open for your ideas? The OO document could live in the OF document, or be saved out independently.