The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creating Arrow Corners Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I've been searching this forum and the web for an answer to this seemingly simple question, and surprisingly have not been able to find it. If I create an arrow, I can set it to be 'orthogonal' in the Style Lines and Shapes inspector. However, it appears with only two corners. I have attached an image.

I can't figure out how to get more corners. I need an arrow that will bend multiple times. If I double-click to create a new corner (which is how Visio works), it adds a label. And I can't find anything to tell me how to do this. I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Josh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 4.png
Views:	540
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	293  

Option-double click (you can change whether this adds a point or a label and double-click the opposite in the preferences).

Thank you Jonathan.