The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

REQUEST: Schedule export report to MY FTP server Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello - I'm looking for a good project management software for a while, and OmniPlan is my favourite so far but... I miss at least 2 critical features:
1. Sharing projects through server with other PM's (with someone-is-editing/you-can-edit status) - count my vote on it.
2. Schedule or Manual export HTML report to ANY FTP server - so I could give a link to my client and inform him instantly how is work goin out there :) On each project I'd like to have possibility to set FTP path to export my report (It sometimes could happen that client wants reports on his/her server)
2.1. ;) Some kind of upload history would be helpful too.

If that's done - you have new happy client - till then - I'm still looking :)