The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Custom view presets Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Have we got a way to set multiple custom views? For instance, I would like to specify 'cost' columns only for one view and call this 'cost'. I would like another view that would contain just tasks and dependency columns with the 'title' and 'milestone dates' check boxes checked; call this one 'setup'.

I see there are 'presets' under the view options of the 'view' menu, but I can't find a way of creating my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjib1975
Have we got a way to set multiple custom views? For instance, I would like to specify 'cost' columns only for one view and call this 'cost'. I would like another view that would contain just tasks and dependency columns with the 'title' and 'milestone dates' check boxes checked; call this one 'setup'.

I see there are 'presets' under the view options of the 'view' menu, but I can't find a way of creating my own.
Hi benjib1975,

There's no way to set custom presets right now. I'll go ahead and file a feature request about this for you in our database.