The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sort by Project? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

does anyone else would find it useful to have the possibility to have the "sort by project name" option in the filter ribbon?

Cheers Mario

Do you mean in the first column? I can alpha sort in the second column which works well for me.

Hi,

what I meant was for the context view.
Say I list all my taks there without filters. Then I apply a filter that appears to me only to be acting on the task text. So for the second column I would select name and the tasks will sort by name of the tasks.

What I would like to do group or sort in this context view the tasks, so that the filter applies to the project name.

Cheers

Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario.Batz@cern.ch
Hi,

what I meant was for the context view.
Say I list all my taks there without filters. Then I apply a filter that appears to me only to be acting on the task text. So for the second column I would select name and the tasks will sort by name of the tasks.

What I would like to do group or sort in this context view the tasks, so that the filter applies to the project name.

Cheers

Mario
I'd find it useful.