The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filtering to only flagged not working? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I though I would use flagged to indicate tasks I need to focust on today. When I filter on flagged only some of my flagged items show up. Anybody else running into this? This is on version 89350.

I think I just figured out that you cannot filter on flagged if they are more then one level down in the project tree. Should I report this as a bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp07
I think I just figured out that you cannot filter on flagged if they are more then one level down in the project tree. Should I report this as a bug?
Yes! If anything doesn't work as you think it should, report it.

Curt