The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

feature request: more toolbar items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to be able to add the Outlining menu items to the toolbar: move right, add child, etc.

After posting this I saw the sticky, requesting that feature requests be made via email, so I did that.

Sorry! But if anyone else has a desire for a greater selection of items that can be added to the Toolbar, please feel free to add your voice. Send an email to the OmniFocus folks, at
omnifocus@omnigroup.com

Last edited by lostcities; 2010-06-18 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: saw sticky asking for emails re: feature requests

I was just about to post a suggestion that you send email for your feature request, but first went to check if I'd ever done so on one of your posts, and got distracted reading your homepage! In the mean time, you read the sticky and edited your post -- I think I got the better end of the deal :-)

Until then, the keyboard shortcuts are pretty intuitive for those things. They're about the only only ones I can remember.