The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Twittelator Pro Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm not a huge fan of Twitter but I've several clients who insist I monitor their accounts for news and info.

I just purchased Twittelator Pro as I found the official Twitter App to have some limitations. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Twittelator Pro supports Send to OmniFocus. The option to turn this on can be found under Settings > Services > Provider > OmniFocus.

It's a bit annoying the App insists on putting a title in the Action field ie. Tweet by Ken Case (@kcase) instead of leaving it blank but hey-ho, at least it puts all the relevant info in the Notes field!

Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere, I did a quick search of the Board and didn't find anything that mentioned the availability of this feature within this App. :)

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-10-24 at 01:06 AM..

I've been trying to find other iPhone/iPad Twitter clients that work with Omnifocus.

Does anybody know of others or is Twittelator Pro currently the only one?

As far as I know, Twittelator Pro is the only twitter app to have it so far.

I'm not a developer, but my understanding is that the code in this thread tries to make it as simple as possible for another developer to add the feature to their app. If your preferred app doesn't have the feature, it may be worth letting them know about it...