The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

'Inactive' Folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I currently have a number of folders set to 'inactive'. The projects in those folders are then quite hard to find - they are not available under the on-hold, pending, dropped or completed filters - but only in the 'all projects' view.

In my opinion, this makes it easy to accidently lose track of these projects, especially since I have perspectives for reviewing each of the active, on-hold etc .. and I thought that covered them all :( Now I need to create a new perspective for 'all' and try and mentally filter out the ones that are covered in the other perspectives.