The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Document specific export options? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi-

Is it possible to spec document-specific options when doing an export? I'm working on a doc now that I'd like to remove the disclosure arrows for RTF export and just have plain text, but I don't want to do that universally. I know I can reset, but am wondering if this level of control is possible.

Cheers,

Adam
http://richardsona.squarespace.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrichardson
Hi-

Is it possible to spec document-specific options when doing an export? I'm working on a doc now that I'd like to remove the disclosure arrows for RTF export and just have plain text, but I don't want to do that universally. I know I can reset, but am wondering if this level of control is possible.

Cheers,

Adam
http://richardsona.squarespace.com
Seems to me you have a choice: either remove them all in the RTF Export pane of the preferences, in which case you will have to reset before you export a document where you want to keep them; or just export them and then use Find/Replace in whatever app you then use to remove them in the specific document.
I have hitherto done the latter ... NWE with PowerFind Pro makes it easier—it would be even easier if one were a scripter and could script Find/Replace, but I'm not—and it's not that difficult in InDesign. On the other hand, you've made me think that I'd perhaps be better if I just had them removed in the export process ... it's so long since I had a look in the OOPro preferences! So a big "Thank you!"

:)
Mark