The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opening links from other applications Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I've recently come back to using OW from FireFox. In FF there was an option to open links from other applications in a new background tab. I've set OW to open these in a new tab but it also brings that tab to the front. Is there an option to keep these in the background?

Thanks,
chap

Preferences -> Tabs & Windows -> Links from other applications...

Thanks for the reply but, as I stated, I've already set links from other applications to open in a new tab. I see nothing in the options there that would allow me to open links from other applications in a new background tab. I was hoping there was another option or a hidden option that might allow this.

Thanks,
chap