The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What's the difference between Single-Action-Lists and Miscellaneous? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
I've just started using Omnifocus and so far I'm very impressed. One thing that has me a bit confused is that in my library I have icons for both "Miscellaneous " and "Single-Action List". What's the difference? And why do they both have an icon that looks like a file box, as opposed to the icon that the projects have? Does the difference in icon indicate any difference in functionality?

Many thanks in advance,
Abe Z.