The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Need Fiscal Date Pattern Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Vote added!

Higher education faculty tend to think in terms of academic years vs. calendar years, so add me to this request too. I'm worried, however, given it's been almost three years since this feature mentioned as possible.

This feature was originally requested in 2007, but doesn't appear that Omnigroup is taking it very seriously. Unfortunately, it's a deal breaker in the government/FFRDC world.

Thanks for letting us know you need this! If you email our support ninjas, they can attach you as a requestor for this feature. (We browse the forums as we're able, but a bunch of us are at Macworld this week, so email is definitely best at the moment.)

This one has been in the database for a while, but it looks like this request has about 1/5th as many customers attached as the most-requested ones. All other things being equal, items with more requests tend to get assigned higher priority.

Last edited by Brian; 2011-01-26 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: add info about Macworld