The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Does OmniFocus show when something was completed? [A: Yes - see thread!] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

Is there a way to add or view the date a task is completed automatically.

Sometimes I need to go back over the completed Actions in a Project, it would be a great help if Omnifocus could record the date the Action was completed.

Thanks

Kiran

Tell you what — for a small donation to my kid's college fund, I'll make sure that the next version of OmniFocus does this. I feel confident that I can deliver on this promise, even though I don't work for Omni, because it already does this :-)

Select an action and look in the Inspector. Or turn on the Completed date column in the outline via the little gear menu at the upper right. You can even make a perspective that shows this column for use when looking at completed actions, and not have it displayed the rest of the time.

Ah, Genius!!

Thankyou

Thanks from us, too, Bill. :-)

Editing thread title in case other folks with the same question do a forum search.