The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due Next Week...or Whenever Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is anyone else having problems grouping by due date? I'm not sure if it's a bug or user error. When I group by due date, in the "Due Next Week" group, I've got tasks listed that are due several months out. I was in the Planning Mode and focused on one folder when I went to the View menus. Can anyone else duplicate this behavior, or is it just me?

Are the actions in a project that has an earlier due date attached?

If not, is the project parallel or sequential? If the actions are in a sequential project, and they're blocking an action that has an earlier due date, that would override their individual one...

The project is parallel, with a few sequential actions in it. And the project doesn't have a due date.

I'm guessing it has to do with those sequential actions, but it's hard to know for sure.

It may help for you to send us some screenshots of what you are seeing. Use the 'send feedback' item under the Help menp.

You can take a screenshot by pressing command-shift-4, which will give you a selection cursor. You can click and drag to select the area of the screen to capture and when you release the mouse the image will be saved to your desktop as 'Picture 1', 'Picture 2', etc.

Drag the screenshots to the email that the send feedback item opens up and we'll have a look. Screenshots of the project in project view and the action in context view would be great. (Please show the view bar with View -> Show View Bar if it isn't already visible.)