The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to attach files in DEVONthink Pro to OmniFocus tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Yes, they do, in my experience — that was the point I was trying to reinforce. Of course, you have to remember to sync DT as well, which isn't nicely automated like OF.

It's like killing a fly with a hammer to use DT for this; it's unfortunate that it isn't possible to use Dropbox without internet connectivity as a file repository, as that would probably work fine for many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
You can do it with Yojimbo and with Notational Velocity/nvAlt too. Note these are mostly text based and not "kitchen sink" style apps a la DEVONthink (which did get hit with the interface ugly stick, IMO).
Evernote has the same feature, though I think the wording in the menu is a little different.