The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Today instead of date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have realised that looking at a date like 11/04/09 when that date is actually TODAY doesn't ring enough bells in my mind that this is kind of urgent. To me, these dates in columns in numerical format all start looking the same.

I would love an option whereby a date that was actually today appeared as TODAY in the date column, and a date that was tomorrow said TOMORROW. Hey it would be still pretty cool if dates could be set in a preference somewhere to show 'up to' a certain amount of dates before the numerical date kicked in (such as '2 days' or '5 days' depending on how you set the preference)

When I type in TODAY into a date column and it turns into a numerical date, or even 2d for 2 days hence, it would be pretty cool if it actually stayed in English and would help catch my eye better.

I concur. Use Help --> Send Feedback to submit your feature request.

Curt