The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

marketing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i see the discount for oo3pro users to side grade to omnifocus has been eliminated. too bad.
maybe i have been on the fence for too long anyway.
i feel i need to make time to read david allen before i commit to this and i have been too busy.
with the hit list bundled in macheist3 and thinkingrock is still free, perhaps my money will be better spent on omniplan for my next serious planning app.
it just figures that the stuff i buy becomes free(ow5, ods) and the stuff i didn't buy yet goes up in price. live and learn.
please email me if the grand marketing plan changes.
-marc

I'm pretty skeptical about the MacHesit deal. There were some programs that had some kind of "special license" that expired after a year and gave you an upgrade option to buy the full license at a cheaper price.

If you need task management for a single user, OmniFocus is a good choice. But if you have a bigger project with multiple users, OmniPlan might be better for you.

There was a thread around here somewhere where OmniGroup talked about better interaction between OmniFocus and OmniPlan. Perhaps in a future update.

hi wilson. you are partly right. macheist recipients received a copy of 'hyperspaces' which expires in june when the distro leaves beta. this was for solving a puzzle.
the heist bundle included a full version of hit list.