The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestions on using omnifocus to complete self help programs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Im new to the world of self help and personal development and one thing that I notice is that the programs I've got include wealth of things to go over like books to read , audio to listen to and videos to watch. I'm confused as to how to manage and plan such huge task loads and implement omnifocus to deal with managing my self help library.

I just have three really big self help programs that the meer size has me procrastinating.

Does anyone have tips or a methodology to take on the self help programs that seem to plague my inbox?