The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Applescript for Exporting Action/Project to DEVONThink Pro Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
'What you can do, however, is add x-devonthink-item: links to any application of your choice, e.g. OmniFocus, and use these links on the device to directly show the linked document.'
And you can make this kind of ad hoc link (between DT records and OF items) in both directions.

(Devonthink to Go (for iPad, iPhone etc) is still in beta, but the desktop Devonthink is now in 2.03)

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2010-08-31 at 10:07 PM..

Rob/Greg

Thanks for the pointers, appreciate it. Also, apologies, I didn't actually think to search the Devon Board for Omni, dumb of me, I know.

Having read through your suggested posts I'll give DevonThink another go, read the ebook, check out DevonAcademy, etc. and see how I get on.

However, I found it a bit disappointing to learn that the Apps will only work on the same LAN (at least on initial release) not have some kind of sync over wifi/3g. I guess I'm still stuck with MobileMe for reference material. Ho-hum!

Thanks again.