The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

nearby function? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just started using Omnifocus, so this question may just be based on my ignorance of how things should function. When I went into 'nearby' I got the box saying 'ok to use current location', I clicked 'yes', and nothing happened. Now the nearby screen just says 'no locations assigned'. Have I done something wrong? I have an iphone 3gs. Thanks.

You need to edit your contexts and set some locations for them. Having done that, when you use the Nearby view, you'll get a list of actions and the nearest locations where they might be performed.

Brian wrote up this stuff up nicely on the Omni Mouth and elsewhere on the forum. Read the Omni Mouth piece first.

Oh, thank you so much.