The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eek... my context list background has disappeared Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden the background colour of my context list disappeared. Now all I get is the desktop image showing through. If I change the image, it changes. If I move the omnifocus window, I see that it is exactly as though I were moving a blank space.
The project list background is intact and fine.
The problem is that without the background it is hard to read my context list.

I've attached an image... hopefully it will get through.

Any ideas on how to restore the colour?

Thanks,

Declan

It sounds like something got corrupted in your style preferences.
Try quitting OmniFocus and moving the following file aside: [your home folder]/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist

Then relaunch OmniFocus and see if it's behaving itself.

OK. It's sorted out now. Incidentally, I did as you suggested, but it didn't work first time around. Then I tried it again and rebooted, and it worked.
So, back on track now!

So, thanks. I suppose that's the only way to reset to "factory" settings, is it?

Declan

In the 1.1 version, there's a tab for Styles in the preferences, which has a reset button to accomplish much the same effect.