The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Existing sync client entries will eventually go stale"?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I saw this in the latest OF release notes:

Quote:
As part of this, existing sync client entries will eventually go stale and will need to be manually removed in the Sync preferences pane.
I'm a bit confused as to what (if anything) I have to do here. Will it be clear which client entries I have to remove, for example? Does this include iPhone clients or is it just entries for computers?

It's all clients (though this control is only available on the desktop for now), and there is an indication in the client list of which clients look like they might be stale. In addition, OmniFocus will actively alert you when clients get very stale.

Thanks for the clarification.