The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus for iPhone v1.10 has been approved! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
thanks guys. forecast view is very cool on iphone. the regular updates are the things that keeps me with omnifocus. Im now getting a few of my staff hooked in. hopefully a few more converts soon! :)

Well done!

I just wanted to sign in to thank you for introducing the Forecast View on the iPhone. I don't own an iPad, so it's my first taste of the new feature.

But it's not just another feature. I've noticed how it fundamentally alters how I create, manage and balance tasks.

I honestly can't wait until Forecast debuts on the Mac version.

Anyway, awesome job Omni!

great update.... now all I want is a review mode similar to the iPad version. Oh yeah, I may as well ask for a pony! ;-)