The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Selecting a row in a Hoisted Row via script Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I hoist a row in OO the hoist work fine but then I need to manually run click (select) a child row before I can execute another script on the hoisted section. Is there a way to select a child row in a hoisted section via a script. I guess I am looking for something like:

set theRow to the first child of the Hoisted row

Thanks in advance,

George