The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: Sticky Note Display Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It would be really handy for Task notes to stay in the state I leave them. That is to say if I open a note on a task I want it to stay open until I close it. So if I change to context view and then come back to project view and the task I was looking at originally its note will still be open and viewable.

How it currently works is not very friendly as I have to continually open the notes of the tasks I am dealing with.

Many thanks
Jason

I agree - it would be nice to leave the notes opened or closed!

Make sure you submit request using Help --> Send Feedback from within OmniFocus.

Curt

Noted and sent!
Cheers
Jason

In the meantime, I find Cmd-' to be a much handier way to toggle notes open and closed than mouse-fishing for the little paperclip.

You can currently use Enter (on the number pad) to open the notes, and Esc to close them. Not the most intuitive paring, IMO, but there ya go.

Yeah I use the keyboard short cut which is great for what its meant for, but I still want the note view status to be persistent.