The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1.6 custom perspectives under 1.7: Where are they supposed to be? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I've tried every 1.7 Sneaky Peek version, have deleted invisible .loaded files multiple times, and have never seen any evidence of my 1.6 custom perspectives under 1.7. I've reinstalled 1.6.1 multiple times, and my custom perspectives show up every time, so I know they still exist (and I can see them in the Perspectives folder, which goes without saying, I guess).

What *should* I be seeing? If it's different than what I am seeing, how can I see what I'm supposed to see?

Last edited by sfkeydel; 2009-08-19 at 06:14 PM..

The very latest Sneaky Peek (rev. 117463) claims to have fixed the perspective loading problem. You should see the perspectives in the Perspectives menu and in the Perspectives window.

Try (1) updating to the newest sneaky peek, (2) quitting, (3) deleting the .loaded file, and (4) relaunching OF. If the perspectives _still_ don't show up, then file a bug report because the release notes would be wrong about this problem being fixed.

Curt

Thanks for the suggestions, Curt; unfortunately, still no go. I'll file a bug report.