The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

To quickly add other items to a Project (coming from e.g the due list)? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Situation is:

I find a due item but would quickly like to add another in the same Project.

When opening the item, it actually can see the project where it is assigned to but cannot get to the Project directly (comparable to a function "open folder containing the item") to add another item. For me that would shorten the handling a lot instead of leaving the particular item and getting back to "Projects" etc. Or is there already a way I do not see?

Unfortunately, the iPhone app doesn't have such a shortcut, unlike the Mac and iPad apps. Use the Send Feedback command on the settings page to send in a request for one.