The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Resizing columns in quick entry? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I recently decided I wanted a different sized quick-entry window, and set about to adjust things.

Imagine my surprise when I couldn't resize the columns in the quick entry window. The cursor never changes to the resize cursor, and no amount of clicking and dragging works.

I take that back: once, and just once, I was able to widen the project column. I don't know how, but I did. And never since.

OF 1.6; not sure if this was true in OF 1.5.

Bug, regression or not implemented?

Try bringing OmniFocus to the front, then bringing up the quick entry window. I noticed that doing so gets me the ability to change the column widths, but if some other application is active, I don't have the ability. It would be nice if you could do it in any situation, but I don't find myself needing to do that particular operation often, and so this doesn't seem like a great inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Try bringing OmniFocus to the front, then bringing up the quick entry window.
Holy moly you're right! That's gotta be a bug, not as designed. I'll file it as such.

Thanks!