The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help with exporting tasks to web page? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

long time user first time poster!

I have a stack of tasks and subtasks (essentially projects with child tasks ala GTD) that I wish to export to a website/web page somewhere so that other team members can see a to-do list.

I know Omniplan has export to gant functionality but I am after a to-do list broken out by project rather than a gant chart.

Ideally I could create a perspective (projects and tasks for office staff) and have only this perspective exported to a web page that they could view/refresh when necessary.

Any ideas - does such a beast exist?

Appreciate your help.

Cheers,
Matt

You can export a view as an HTML document.

Get it as you want it, and then do file->export and choose simple HTML as the format. Upload that document to your web server and link it as you want.

I'm sure you could automate the back-end but this is the process for generating the HTML document and from there it's straightforward. Note this is really a one-way thing.