The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Where did I hide my data? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Okay, I'm an idiot. Somebody please help me...

I just did something (I don't know what) that hid a whole bunch of my entries in OF.

Since I don't know where the entries went, I'd like to view everything to find them and figure out what happened.

How do I view everything? I've got the View options set to Ungrouped, Unsorted, Any Status, Any Duration, and Any Flag State.

But that still doesn't show me the suddenly-missing entries. What do I need to change?

Thank you.

Do you have anything in the search field?

The Search field is a possible explanation for what I saw. Off the top of my head I don't know what I would have there to get the view I was getting, but I can understand how that would have caused it.

Thanks for the idea.

This is puzzling. I just restarted OF, and the data is back.

Hey, if I understood computers I wouldn't work in Marketing.

Sorry....