The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request- Notifications for Start date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Yes I've submitted countless numbers of feature request for this months ago. My qualm here is the fact that one can't set a notification for start, rather there is one for Due. As to how people use it that way, I don't know. I'd much rather be informed of when my task is to start than when it's due. If anyone feels the same way can they please send a feature request to Omni for this. The more requests we have the faster this feature can get implemented. Seems to be one of the few aspects stopping Omnifocus from perfection for me.