The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

My concept for scheduling tasks. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I wanted to propose my idea for scheduling tasks in Omnifocus for iPhone.

I think the current method is cumbersome and could be much more helpful in making informed decisions when scheduling start dates and due dates.

Ideally, the method should allow the user to pick dates quickly, easily, and it would be better if the user could see his or her schedule during the process.

Here is what I think would work:

Another thought I had but haven't made an image to show it would be to have a simple toggle for [ Start | Due ] and you simply tap your decision for one, toggle, then tap for the other.

What do you think?

Last edited by andy-o's; 2010-09-04 at 08:50 PM..

While I really like your idea, I'll never remember how to set the start date as opposed to the due date. There would have to be a toggle or buttons or something visible.
Great idea otherwise tho.