The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clear perspective changes filter to "completed" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I sent this via Send Feedback, but I'm curious if it's just me.

Clearing perspective is, under certain circumstances, resulting in a new filter being set in Project view to show only Completed actions, and the view bar being removed (even if it was present before the Clear Perspective command was run).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create four context-view perspectives, with different view options. It is not necessary that any of them include filters to show Completed actions.
2. Select one of the perspectives, then select another one, then select the first again.
3. Choose Perspectives → Clear Perspective.
4. Go back into Project view. If the View bar was previously open, it will now be closed, and the filter will have changed to show only Completed actions.

Step #2 as above is not the only way to reproduce this. I've found that selecting each of the four perspectives, but not returning to the first, will also reproduce the problem. Also, certain combinations of viewing three of the four in succession will also reproduce it, but I'm not certain of the exact circumstances.

I have seen this as well, though I haven't gone as far as you have to isolate and reproduce it.