The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cleanup not assigning project-less action to my 'single actions' project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there

When I use quick entry to add a project-less action it goes into the inbox. When I clean up, the action stays in the inbox despite having a project set as a "list of single actions" and the preference set to use this project as the default for single actions.

I'm sure it used not to be this way with OF. Has something changed or is it just me?