The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New guy with a date question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Howdy!

I am very new to Omnifocus...just downloaded the iPhone App on Friday and spent a bunch of time trying to figure it out over the weeked. I have used Appigo's Todo since my first iPhone but really only used it as a simple task manager.

I have specific question about applying a due date to a project vs applying a due date to the actions within the project.

I have a series of work reports that I have to look at every morning. I set up a project called Daily Branch Reports and then I have the individual reports set up as actions within that project. These re-occur every business day. I know this is simpleton kind of stuff for Omnifocus but I wanted to start out with the simple stuff to make sure I was "getting it".

My question....Do I set up a due date/time for the project or for the individual actions within that project?

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks much!

Steve