The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Action Block in Context Screen on iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

As I am new to OF for iPhone (dont use OF for Mac just yet), can someone please explain what the Actions block means when I am in the Context screen. The Action list presently has 2 projects which are Sequential which means to me it will only show the Next task for those projects - thats cool.

But I also have another separate project that is also Sequential but this one in particular is not showing in the Action block (in Context screen) like the others.

Why is that ?

Apologies is this has been covered already in another thread.

Cheers and Thanks,
Kevin

The Actions section shows those actions (or projects) which do not have a context assigned. Anything that does have a context is reached through the context list above. It might be less confusing if the Actions section was titled "Actions with No Context" (on the Mac, there's a "No Contexts" section in the sidebar that plays a similar role), but it isn't.

Thank You