The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Could we have more fields in csv export? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

CSV format export currently only contains the fields title of action, project name and context. Could we please also have a csv export that includes start date, completion date, due date and notes? Would be very useful for making reports in any form - printable or for the web.

Iannis Zannos

(I have written a similar, longer feature request earlier, but there was only 1 response)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iani View Post
Could we please also have a csv export that includes start date, completion date, due date and notes?
There is a slightly fuller tab-delimited export (doesn't include notes, but could be extended) on this forum.

The tab-delimited format can be opened in Excel, and further exported in other formats.

Events have overtaken my last post :-)

Build 96365 seems to answer the need directly.

except for duration column it seems .

Added in 96393 =)