The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Leveling ignores resource exceptions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I added a few calendar exceptions for some staff in my work calendar. When leveling the project OP still attempts to allocate to the resources during the exception periods. Am I doing something wrong?

Rob

That does sound like maybe you're not doing what you think you're doing. Could you send us the file so we can take a look? (Help > Send Feedback will offer to attach a copy of the file with all the task names turned into things like "Task 1" if your data is particularly sensitive.)