The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Downloads info Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have noticed that the download window has a problem.
I have performed many downloads (almost all were PDF files) from many sites (mainly scientific publications), and as soon as the download of a file is finished, the actual file size is reset to zero. Though not critical, it is definitely a bug.

I have noticed this in SP6, 7 and 8.

Keep up he good work.
Thank you.
CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by caugusto
Hi,

I have noticed that the download window has a problem.
I have performed many downloads (almost all were PDF files) from many sites (mainly scientific publications), and as soon as the download of a file is finished, the actual file size is reset to zero. Though not critical, it is definitely a bug.

I have noticed this in SP6, 7 and 8.

Keep up he good work.
Thank you.
CA
I don't see this happening on my system, using these releases, but what I do see is that sometime after sp1, the download speed data is now missing. It appears during the download process, but is not posted upon completion of the download.... example: "342.8KB/sec". It is no longer posted! This is good performance data very useful for monitoring connection performance. I'd sure like to see it back in the Download Window data, please.

-Rod

I saw this once the other day. After restarting OW, the file size was back.

I have also suffered from this issue - reverts to zero once the download has completed.

Are you all still seeing this in sneaky peek 10?

Hi Troy - not at the moment. If it starts occurring again, I'll post back here.