The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open a new tab in a different workspace ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
hello,

I'm thinking it could be very good to be able to open a new tab in another workspace with the contextual menu

I have differents workspaces classified by subject and some time I wish I could transfer a link/tab in another workspace for later browsing.

What do you you think about this , and is it possible ?
Maybe I can do it now but I didn't find the way to do it.

Thanks

Not possible at the moment. You can do it manually, copy a tab. Switch to a workspace and paste it into the tab drawer. But no automatic way to do this just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
Not possible at the moment. You can do it manually, copy a tab. Switch to a workspace and paste it into the tab drawer. But no automatic way to do this just yet.
Thanks troyb,

That's what I'm doing now or I copy the links with the recorder of iClipLite.

I don't know if you've noticed this or not but something you can do is drag windows (read not tabs) between workspaces in the workspace window. Sometimes I do this, I double click on tabs to open them in their own window, then drag them to the workspace i want them in. It makes a bit of a mess when I switch over to that workspace but it does get the pages out of my hair and to somewhere I can get to them quickly later.