The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Getting rid of the Text Insertion style Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi.

I am new to OmniOutliner. I have v3 Standard.

I created a new outline by opening an RTF file and moving things around to make the format I wanted. The font that was originally in the RTF file is awful, and I wanted to override all the columns with a new font. But even though I applied a new style, the old Text Insertion style remains on ever single row, and I have to go to each row, highlight the text, and THEN remove it. This is totally infuriating.

Is there another way to do this? In the future, how do I create outlines from RTF files without this aggravation?

Thanks.

Try selecting all the rows and using the clear styles command (Format -> Clear Style). That will remove all text insertion styles currently applied.

Perfect! Many thanks! You have saved me hours of annoyance. :-)