The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project view with due date and toolbar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just know this is a goofy easy question but I cannot for life of me figure out how to retain the toolbar and the due date for each action when I change projects in the project view. As it is now, the default view is without the toolbar and due date - both critical items for me. I tried to save as perspectives with no luck.
Thanks so much for any help!
Mike

I agree, but it's because something changed during one of the recent builds. Due dates were always visible by default, but now they keep disappearing.

Why?

If you are seeing a problem with this, please make sure to send your preferences and perspectives via Send Feedback and steps that you are using that yield the loss of a column that should have been saved. Thanks!

Glad to see that it is not just me. Will do with respect to sending feedback, thanks Tim!