The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Revert to Default View" Icon Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi there,

I'm about to ask a silly question, here goes:

I'm learning, finally, about the utility of perspectives. I have two perspectives I use all the time (@office and @homeoffice). However, when I mess with the view to find flagged items, due soon, and the like, I always have to go back to the top menu for reverting to default view. Is there an icon for this that I can add to the toolbar?

Thanks