The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can't download manual Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The PDF won't download onto the iPad & there seems no way to view it, either.

Hmm... it downloads fine to my iPad. Can you tell me what happens when you try to download it? (Any error messages or things like that?)

Meanwhile, there is some built-in help that's got most of the same content. Tap the gear icon near the upper left, then select Help from the menu that appears.

Does that help?

That help you get with the gear is minimal and doesn't address any questions I have. So far I've been emailing omnifocus directly with my questions. When I try to download the manual PDF to my iPad it just hangs and then goes back to the support page. When I try to download it via safari same deal. I guess I'll have to download it to my Mac & email it to myself.

The OmniFocus for iPad manual is mostly the same content as the Help in the gear menu. Depending on what information you're looking for, you may actually find the Mac manual more informative.
http://downloads.omnigroup.com/softw...1.5-Manual.pdf

We are reviewing this documentation and working on a revision. I hope you will let us know (by email or here) what information you're missing so our next version will be more complete.