The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

bug: setting project of action in context view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Version: 77.1.0.96776

When you try to set the project on an action while in context view, the drop down project choices don't work well. Tab completion appears to work but then drops the entry - even though some database updates appear to happen.

- Peter -

I'm not seeing any problems. Can you be more specific?

In my test, I create an item in the "Write XYZ Proposal" project in Project Mode. I then switch to Context Mode, find the action and change its project to my "Design XYZ Widget" project, and everything seems fine.

I tried tabbing to the project field and entering the string "XYZ" to select the project and then tried a second time by selecting the new project only with the mouse. Both procedures seemed to work fine.

Am I missing something?

This bug happens when you select a context, hit return to create a new action, then try to assign it to a project (all while in context view).

The project is assigned, but only shows in the column once you "clean up"

-P