The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mystery invisible item in my inbox Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

I have an invisible overdue item in my "no context" inbox and no matter what I do - changing the view etc - I can't reveal it. It doesn't appear if I ask to view all overdue items, or even all items. It doesn't seem to be in the iPad version, just on the Mac...

Anyone got any thoughts?

Sorry for the trouble this is causing, Artistry! I seem to remember a few cases of this recently - if selecting "Rebuild Database" from the File menu doesn't clear this up, can you email the support ninjas? We'll be happy to investigate this with you and get it straightened out.

Thanks - rebuilding doesn't fix it. I'll get on to the ninjas!

It might be a project or action group which has no remaining actions, is overdue, and you've set the option to not show project or action groups in context mode. Are you running 1.8.x or 1.9?

Ooh - now I didn't understand that ;-) but it led me to go to my inbox view to find a project with overdue actions and... there it was. Bizarrely I had done this before but today... you must have cast some spell.
It's gone now! Thank you very much!